My Food Obsession

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Oh My Darling!

I really like clementines. I like how they're so easy to peel and that I can stuff the entire thing in my mouth at once. I bought some at Trader Joe's today. They were pretty expensive at $5.99 for a five-pound box, but since I don't see them all that often, I picked up a box.

I really enjoyed Kate Winslet and her portrayal of Clementine in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. She's one of my favorite actors. I think she's beautiful and has done some really great movies. I say some because there was that awful movie about a sinking ship that doesn't even deserve to be named.

I also really like the cafe Clementine in Century City. It's a cute little place on the corner that has really great sandwiches and awesome cookies. The gingersnap cookies are delish. So are the roast beef sandwiches that are done almost rare.

And just to round this entry out, here's the lyrics to the song Clementine.

1 Comments:

  • S: Clementine is cute.
    V: For a fruit.
    S: It’s also a name.
    V: It’s also a campfire song.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/23/2005 10:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home