My Food Obsession

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Giving Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving!! This has to my favorite of all holidays and not just because I get a four day weekend, though that definitely doesn't hurt. The holiday combine two of my favorite things, food and family, as many holidays do, and then adds thankfulness to the mix. It doesn't get much better than that.

A few things that I'm thankful for:
1. My sanity.
2. My friends, who help keep me sane.
3. My family, who copes with my insanity.
4. My cat, who cuddles with me either way.
5. Everybody and everything that makes me stop, smile and appreciate life.

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Comments:

  • I am thankful that we are a good kitchen team because if we weren't, dinner might've sucked. As it was, we rocked and our dinner was amazing, if I do say so myself. And I do. Nice job, Stel.

    Also? Spreadsheets: learn 'em, live 'em, love 'em.

    By Blogger Felisa, at 11/28/2005 4:50 PM  

  • Post, damn it!

    By Blogger Felisa, at 12/02/2005 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home