My Food Obsession

Monday, November 28, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving Biatches!

--Text message from bchoi!, 11/24/2005, 3:42pm

As usual, I'm late. But I'm going to cheat and backblog about my Thanksgiving vacation high- and low- lights.

Wednesday the 23rd
[HIGH] Watching Kaitlyn, Hanie's 12-month-old niece, doing her imitation of Godzilla pillaging Tokyo by stomping around and making monster growling noises. Too funny. Too cute.
[low] Accidentally clogging the kitchen sink by forcing too much down the garbage disposal. Thank goodness for my Dad who dismantled the pipes under the sink to clear the congestion. Go me.

Thursday the 24th
[HIGH] Kicking kitchen ass with my sister to make our best Thanksgiving yet. Wild mushrooms rock and Excel spreadsheet tasks list rule.


Only a portion of our Thanksgiving Spread

[low] The moment I realized that we had none of the leftover Macaroni and Cheese. I frantically searched both refrigerators, top to bottom and found none of the cheesy goodness. Turns out my aunt accidentally took it home...AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO EAT IT.

Friday the 25th
[HIGH] Hanging out with the old skool gang of family friends while enjoying chocolate fondue and playing ZapIt!, Murder and XBox Karaoke Revolution. I left the party at 3:30am, half an hour before the police broke up the party.


The Japanese are great at thinking up sadistic games like ZapIt!

[low] No Mac and Cheese leftovers for lunch.

Saturday the 26th
[HIGH] Dinner and Dancing with my girls!!!
[low] The middle aged woman at the bar who, after dry humping the couch, allowed a guy to stick his face in her crotch. Classy.

Sunday the 27th
[HIGH] Chicken and Waffles with a side of Mac and Cheese (!!!!) at Roscoe's.
[low] Feeling nauseated and not being able to eat at Dim Sum. Dim Sum!!!!

Overall
[HIGH] Family, friends and good food.
[low] The extra five pounds I'm carrying around.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home