My Food Obsession

Friday, December 23, 2005

Wide Set and Heavy

Last night, I hosted the monthly SCRSFWHSAA gathering. The theme of the night was BLT (optional A). Dinner consisted of Bacon/Lettuce/Tomato/Optional Avocado sandwiches, Bettle Chips, Tomato Soup, Bosher Lill Tickles, Beer with Brownies and Breyers for dessert. Get the jist?

I don't have much experience with bacon. I rarely actually make it for myself. All I know is that it's FREAKIN' DELICIOUS. Who knew that a strip of bacon that initially started out at 12 inches would shrink to only a quarter of its original size??? I thought 2 packs of bacon would be enough for 8-10 people but we could have easily done finished off 4! Everyone got a few slices of bacon, but not enough to make a really good BLT. It was more of a LT with a little B.

But despite the bacon shortage, the night went well. We had some newcomers to the gathering, which mixed things up a bit in a good way. With new people joining the party, I've realized how strange we must all seem to them.

For example, the two notable quotes of the night. Thanks to bchoi!
"I can't help it if I've got heavy flow and a wide set vagina!" --Brian
"Mabaho ang bpeck bpeck mo!" --Joel (via Brian)

Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home