My Food Obsession

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Countdown: Commenced

It's already 2006. When the hell did that happen??

It's going to be an exciting year; I can feel it. It almost seems like the last three years have been preparing me for this one upcoming. I finally feel ready, as if I'm on the launching pad, about to be hurled into a new world.

Things to come: a new address to furnish; new places to see; new relationships to explore; a new job to challenge me; new restaurants to taste.

That is not to say that I'm leaving everything I have behind. It is because of my experiences and the lessons learned over the last three years that I am now prepared to venture forth. My job that challenged me when I did not believe I was ready. My home that has sheltered me through difficult times. But most of all, it is because of my friends and family. These are the relationships that I hope will to continue to grow and flourish, no matter what the distance.

The countdown has now begun.

1 Comments:

  • Switchin over to NCRSFWHSAA, eh? We'll miss you. I may follow as well, unlikely, but maybe. Then there will definitely be NSP's.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/02/2006 11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home