My Food Obsession

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Tag! You're It!

I got tagged by Julie! So here's my 4:

[Jobs I've had]
Consultant, Web Programmer, Personal Slave to My Sister

[Movies I Can Watch On Endless Repeat]
Moulin Rouge, Bring It On, Sound of Music, Oceans 11 (The Pretty People!!)

[Places I've lived]
Cerritos, CA; Greensboro, NC; Los Angeles, CA; Cerritos, CA

[TV Shows I Love]
Gilmore Girls, Lost, The Daily Show, Good Eats

[Favorites Dishes]
(4 isn't enough, but here's what's off the top of my head)
Mac & Cheese, Breakfast Sandwich (Pancake, Eggs and Bacon), (Slightly under) Medium-rare Steak with a side of mashed potatoes, Shrimp with Wasabi Cocktail Sauce

[Places I've Vacationed]
Hawaii, China/Hong Kong, New York City, Boston

[Websites I visit daily]
See links to the right -------------------------------------------->

[Places I'd rather be]
Home, In my Room, In Bed, With My Cat

[Tagging]
I don't have enough friends that blog that haven't been tagged yet. =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home